The Distinguished Alumni Awards
are given each year to recognize graduates of St. Mary’s who have contributed to the community by their service, by their professional accomplishments or achievements.THE DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
is granted to St. Mary’s graduates for significant professional accomplishments in business or professional life or for distinguished service to the community, state, or nation. The successful awardee will be someone:
- Whose achievements reflect excellence, commitment, service and gives witness to the heart and spirit of Catholic education;
- Who has demonstrated a high level of achievement in his/her field, has made significant contributions to that field and/or received recognition (publications, presentations, awards, honors, research);
- Whose individual achievements, contributions to their industries or professions, service to their community and demonstrate loyalty to the St. Mary’s community.
This award is one of the highest honors given by St. Mary’s to a graduate.THE DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI SERVICE AWARD
is granted to St. Mary’s graduates for specific and meritorious service to school, community, state, or nation. The successful awardee will be someone:
THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG ALUMNI AWARD
- Who has exhibited extraordinary service and demonstrated loyalty to St. Mary’s Schools and our surrounding community;
- Who has an established history of service to others through significant leadership in public or community endeavors, including the Catholic Church.
is granted to St. Mary’s graduates, age 40 or younger at time of nomination, for significant accomplishments in business or professional life or for service to St. Mary’s and/or the Alumni Association.
The successful awardee will be someone:
THE DISTINGUISHED HONORARY ALUMNI AWARD
- Who has contributed to their industries or professions, served their community and demonstrated loyalty to the St. Mary’s community;
- Who has attained exceptional accomplishment in the nominee’s chosen profession and for distinguished service that brings honor to the recipient and the St. Mary’s community.
is granted to individuals who are not alumni of St. Mary’s in recognition of specific or significant achievement or specific meritorious service on behalf of the quality and advancement of St. Mary’s School.