The seven sacraments are Christ’s own gifts that provide us with His grace, and are fundamental in living the Catholic Faith. The Church describes them as “outward signs of inward grace, instituted by Christ, for our salvation.”
These divine helps from God, enable us to:
- Live as His sons and daughters, and members of the Body of Christ
- Believe the truths, and understand the mysteries of faith
- Receive forgiveness, strength, and healing when we suffer from sin, or illness
- Love Him and one another, with the unconditional love He bestows on us
- Grow in His gift of divine life
It is a most joyous time for families when young people, upon completing their two years of
preparation, receive their sacraments! St. Mary’s Faith Formation Program, in following the Archdiocesan guidelines, offers two year sacrament preparation programs for the sacraments of Reconciliation, Holy Communion, and Confirmation. These formative years are opportunities for the entire family to grow closer to Christ, to His Church, and to one another in truly meaningful ways.
Be assured of our daily prayers for all families as you prepare to receive Jesus’ gifts of divine grace!
**2018-19 registration forms will be available after July 1,2018**