High School Application Process
Timeline for the High School Application Process
Make a Connection!
- Make a connection with the High School Admissions director, Mrs. Chrissie Chomo (410-990-4236)!
- Check High School web pages.
- Schedule a Shadow Day.
- Attend Catholic High School Regional Fairs: St. John the Evangelist, Severna Park, October 7, 2013 beginning at 6:30PM with presentations starting at 7:00PM and ending at 8:30PM.
- Attend Open Houses. You will not want to miss the showcase of St. Mary's High School Open House Sunday, November 3, 2013 from 2:00 - 4:00 PM.
- You will receive the HS Information Form in the mail the week of November 25th.
- Please send your request for transcripts and recommendations for scholarships, and the completed HS Information Form to Mrs. Garrott by December 2, 2013.
- Complete the admission application. Send applications directly to individual high schools.
- Take the High School Placement Test. The test will be administered on Saturday, December 14, 2013 from 8:30 AM until 12 Noon at St. Mary's High School, please enter through the Marian Hall entrance.
- Enjoy the news!! Acceptance letters mailed Friday, February 14, 2014.
- Celebrate Graduation! Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at St. John Neumann at 7:00 PM.
I look forward to working with you and your student. Please contact me if you any questions.
Mrs. Diane Garrott
Middle School Guidance Counselor