High School Application Process
Timeline for the High School Application Process
Make a Connection!
- Make a connection with the High School Admissions director, Mrs. Chrissie Chomo (410-990-4236)!
- Check High School web pages.
- Schedule a Shadow Day.
- Attend Catholic High School Regional Fairs: Monsignor Slade Catholic School, September 24, 2012 beginning at 6:30 PM with presentations starting at 7:00 PM and ending at 8:30PM. Additional fairs are scheduled for St. John’s Severna Park September 26 and School of the Incarnation October 9.
- Attend Open Houses. You will not want to miss the showcase of St. Mary's High School Open House Sunday, November 4, 2012 from 2:00 - 4:00 PM.
- You will receive the HS Information Form in the mail the week of November 19th.
- Please send your request for transcripts and recommendations for scholarships, and the completed HS Information Form to Mrs. Garrott by November 30, 2012.
- Complete the admission application. Send applications directly to individual high schools.
- Take the High School Placement Test. The test will be administered on Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 8:30 AM until 12 Noon at St. Mary's High School, please enter through the Marian Hall entrance.
- Enjoy the news!! Acceptance letters mailed Friday, February 15, 2013.
- Celebrate Graduation! Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at St. John Neumann at 7:00 PM.
I look forward to working with you and your student. Please contact me if you any questions.
Mrs. Diane Garrott
Middle School Guidance Counselor