St. Mary's High School is a Catholic parish school that bridges students into the twenty-first century by preparing them academically, socially and spiritually to be everything they were created to be as individual children of God.
For almost seventy years, college bound young people have discovered on her campus the nurturing which molds successful adults. Under the professional direction of administration, staff, faculty, the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Redemptorists, this remarkable secondary school guides a diverse student body through the many challenges of adolescence, encouraging high standards of classroom achievement, teaching and exemplifying solid Roman Catholic values, building leadership, fostering creativity and advancing both family and community life.
To apply to St. Mary's High School for regular admission for the 2014-2015 school year, a student needs to do the following:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED NOVEMBER 27th. To register for the High School Placement Test here on December 13th, please contact the Admissions Office prior to December 13th, (410)990-4236.
- Take the High School Placement Test in classrooms on December 13, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. The cost is $30 cash. This year you must register before the test. All students must bring a confirmation page with the Registration number to take the High School Placement Test. Please bring the $30 cash fee and #2 pencils on test day. Enter through the Duke of Gloucester doors.
- Fill out the St. Mary's High School Application form. The deadline for the application is January 8, 2015
- Complete Financial Aid Applications by December 31, 2014
- Complete Scholarship Applications by January 8, 2015
- Have a parent fill out and sign the Request for Records form found in the application packet. This form should then be given to the student's current school to allow that school to forward middle school transcripts and a recommendation to St. Mary's High School. Students attending Catholic Elementary schools satisfy this requirement with the Archdiocesan Information Form.
For additional information contact:
Ms. Jennifer Shelsby
Director of Admissions