St. Mary's High School is a Catholic parish school that bridges students into the twenty-first century by preparing them academically, socially and spiritually to be everything they were created to be as individual children of God.
For almost seventy years, college bound young people have discovered on her campus the nurturing which molds successful adults. Under the professional direction of administration, staff, faculty, the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Redemptorists, this remarkable secondary school guides a diverse student body through the many challenges of adolescence, encouraging high standards of classroom achievement, teaching and exemplifying solid Roman Catholic values, building leadership, fostering creativity and advancing both family and community life.
To apply to St. Mary's High School for regular admission for the 2015-2016 school year, a student needs to do the following:
- Take the High School Placement Test The make-up test date for the HSPT will be January 10, 2015 at the following locations: Calvert Hall, Mount de Sales, Mount St. Joseph and John Carroll. Please contact one of these schools to register. For additional information about the High School Placement Test please review the FAQ's prepared by the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Fill out the St. Mary's High School Application form. The deadline for the application is January 7, 2015.
- Complete Financial Aid Applications by December 31, 2014.
- Complete Scholarship Applications by January 7, 2015.
- Have a parent fill out and sign the Request for Records form found online. This form should then be given to the student's current school to allow that school to forward middle school transcripts and a recommendation to St. Mary's High School. Students attending Catholic elementary schools satisfy this requirement with the Archdiocesan Information Form.
For additional information contact:
Mrs. Tina Allen
Director of Admissions