Volunteering at St. Mary's
The Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Mary’s Schools and Parish are committed to providing a safe environment for children and youth. If you wish to volunteer at any of our entities please follow the procedures listed below.
Applicants 18 Years of Age and Above
- Click where it says “CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE PASSWORD PROTECTED TRAINING SITE”
- The username is: stmaryannapolis (Note: no ‘s’)
- The password is: archbalt.
- Click on the link to begin training.
- Follow the directions on the online training website.
Applicants 14-17 Years of Age
Completed forms and certificates should be turned in to the following:
- For Elementary School applicants - Elementary School Office, Attn: Megan Back
- For High School applicants - High School Office, Attn: Sharon Wible
- For all other Parish Ministries, Religious Education and Youth Ministry – St. Mary’s Church Office, Attn: Candice de Falco