The Redemptorist Hispanic ministry at St. Mary's began with a mission to create home based small Christian communities in 1998. The Hispanic Pastoral Office opened in 2000, with the goal to reach out to new Hispanic immigrants in the Annapolis area.
Today the Hispanic Ministry serves over 1,000 families. It is a vibrant and active community, and an integral part of the fabric of St. Mary’s spiritual life. The list of ministries is growing, and includes:
- Weekly Hispanic Masses: Saturdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 1:00 PM at St. John Neumann
- Hispanic Religious Education Program
- English as a Second Language
- Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Weekly Rosaries and Novenas
- Vigil Devotions
Vicar for Hispanic Ministry
Fr. Uriel Useda, C.Ss.R.
Coordinator for Hispanic Ministries
Coordinator for Hispanic Religious Education
Administrative Assistant to Fr. Useda
Pastoral Council Representative :